Monday, June 04, 2007

County site has a complete recycling guide

We recycle as much as we can, but where can we recycle plastic newspaper bags and plastic grocery bags? How do we dispose of a color TV that no longer works?
- Jack Lundberg

ANSWER: Take plastic for recycling to any of the Wal-Mart stores with the exception of the one at Chapel Hills, or call Best Way Disposal, 633-8709. Color TVs up to and including 19 inches are accepted at several recycling sites. You’ll find the list in the complete El Paso County recycling directory at


Post a Comment

<< Home