Friday, July 06, 2007

Code enforcement can deal with parked-RV issue

I have looked high and low for this and can’t find the answer. On my street in unincorporated El Paso County, there are several RVs parked all the time. They are on the street and not on the owners’ private property. One of them hasn’t been moved in years. The other one will disappear for a day or two and then reappear and sit parked for months. My neighbors and I have confronted this gentleman and he pretty much told us what we could do. Both of these vehicles are eyesores and traffic safety hazards. Any idea on who I need to contact?
- Steven

ANSWER: Contact code enforcement for El Paso County, 520-6300, with complete information including specific addresses and descriptions. They should be able to help.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbor stood up sheets of plywood against my fence and attached them with Steele brackets. He says the water from my sprinkler gets on his car when I water. It is a complete eye sore. Is there anything I can do.

4:35 PM, August 06, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home